- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by Mike McKenna.
- 08/29/2019 at 11:00am #15096Mike McKennaKeymaster
Many members are having problems trying to log into their accounts on the new website. If the member is trying to log on for the first time, or if (s)he has forgotten the password, (s)he can use the lost password functionality to log in. Here is a step-by-step procedure:
1. Go to the home page of the website (at wilmingtontrailclub.org)
2. Click on “Lost Password”. This is in blue type below the username and password.
3. On the next screen, click on “Lost your password?” on the next-to-bottom line. This turns blue when you hover on it before clicking
4. On the next screen, enter your e-mail address
5. Click on “Get Password”. This gives a message: “Check your email for the confirmation link.”
6. Look in your e-mail. There should be an e-mail from Wilmington Trail Club showing your username. Click on the link (in blue) at the bottom of the email.
7. Clear the new password box and enter the password you want.
8. Click on “Reset Password”.
9. The next screen says that “Your password has been reset.” Click on “Log in” (in blue right after the message.
10. On the next screen, type in your username or e-mail address and your new password.
11. Click on “Log In”. You should be in your membership account!
12. You can also log in from the home page of the website. Enter your username and password on the left side of the screen and click “LOG IN”.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.