• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Tammy Lewis.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Dave Koppeser
      Participant

A decade or so ago, I was an active member of the Wilmington Trail Club. Loved it and enjoyed to companionship and camaraderie of a number of fellow members. But in recent years I have found that my walking/hiking can not be as rigorous and hilly as many WTC hikes call for. Instead, I happily do 2-3 mile walks along relatively even, level pathways. In fact, I have organized a small group of Seniors that do weekly fun, casual walks in various locations around Northern Delaware. We call ourselves the Super Senior Walkers and meet at 9AM on Saturdays or Sundays every weekend. Just in case any current or former WTC members or friends would like to come with us they are welcome. Please contact me at or give a call at 302-427-9037. Happy hiking/walking! Martha Gessler

Tammy Lewis
      Participant

Hello!
      I was just wondering if there’s an age limit for your group. I’m 54 but cannot do long walks/hikes. 2-3 miles would be perfect!
      Thank you!
      Tammy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2022 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account