Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Karyn Derman
      Participant

Hello,

I want to introduce myself to the club as the new Chairperson for Hiking. As many of you know, Joan Burke, the Hiking Chairperson, resigned and Bill Johnston, the club president, sent a request to hiking coordinators and leaders requesting volunteer and/or recommendations for a new Chairperson. Long story short, I volunteered for the position and was accepted by the WTC Council. I have been a member of the club for about 17 years and I was a hiking coordinator for Sunday hiking for 13 years and for Short Saturday hikes for about 2 1/2 years and I lead hikes. Since most of the current coordinators are experienced with their positions and their groups, I expect my involvement with most to be minimal but I will be readily available as a resource person should questions or problems arise. I also plan to be a liaison with them and Club officers and council. I plan to recruit and train new coordinators as needed.
      Thanks you all for your patience with this and I am looking forward to hiking with the groups without the Covid restrictions – let’s make this an enjoyable and rewarding activity!
      Karyn L. Derman

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2022 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account