Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Gary Kirk

Below is the Wilmington Trail Club’S Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement form (a.k.a. signing sheet) as it appears on the Hiking and Skiing form. The cycling form has the same basic wording. Added is new sentence regarding COVID-19.

Please read and understand this form prior to attending an event. You may see the entire form by visiting the WTC website then to the top of the page and clicking on the 3 bars, click on the plus to the right of Overall, then click on Documents. The Releases will be in the right column. Or, follow use this link, https://wilmingtontrailclub.org/about-wtc/wtc-documents/.

Important: Liability Release & Hold Harmless Agreement

I am aware that 1) there are risks involved in hiking and cross-country skiing and 2) participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist. I have read the safety information above. In consideration of my being permitted to participate in this event, and in further consideration of being allowed to enter onto any private lands over which the event may pass, I, RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the Wilmington Trail Club (WTC), its officers, and members and the owners of such private lands, as well as their respective agents, representatives, and successors (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, sickness, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me or any of my minor children during or as a result of this event. I further hereby AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney’s fees, that may incur due to my participation in said activities, whether caused by negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2020 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending
Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account