- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by John Milne.
- 08/20/2022 at 9:11pm #24043Jack LewnardParticipant
<div class=”mfn553m3″ data-block=”true” data-editor=”ce7pn” data-offset-key=”cal1j-0-0″>
<div class=”_1mf _1mj” data-offset-key=”cal1j-0-0″></div>
<div class=”mfn553m3″ data-block=”true” data-editor=”ce7pn” data-offset-key=”bijav-0-0″>
<div class=”_1mf _1mj” data-offset-key=”bijav-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”bijav-0-0″>Checking to see who may be interested in paddling Sat and Sun Labor Day weekend (no release on Monday). Kit and I are open to running a trip from Glen Onoko to Weissport. This section is suitable for anyone who has completed the training, has run the Lehigh or similar but hasn’t paddled in a while, or just looking for an easy and fun day. We’re also interested in running either Whitehaven or Rockport. We’re flexible about days. Please respond to this post here or on the WTC FAcebook paddling page with preference for section(s) and days.</span></div>
- 08/20/2022 at 10:02pm #24044Jon KellyParticipant
Id like to be kept in the loop if yall do the upper. Thanks, Jon
- 08/21/2022 at 12:51pm #24048Patti FisherParticipant
Patti Fisher would LOVE to do the Glen to Weisport trip. I’ll be in the Poconos that weekend. Rockport to Glen is too long for me.
- 08/21/2022 at 9:19pm #24051Evan CarlockParticipant
Id be interested in doing glen to Weisport and/or the upper. I’ll be free that weekend.
- 08/22/2022 at 5:54pm #24059John MilneParticipant
I would be interested in paddling White Haven to Rockport or Rockport to Glen Onoko.
Either day will work. Be advised that the White Haven access is still closed for reconstruction.
You will have to launch from the dam. I know a side road which will allow launching at river level, so no carries needed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.