Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      David Sibley
      Participant

We’ll be offering the Yough Mastery Class beginning Sunday 8/9/20 to Wednesday 8/12/20. Sunday will be a scouting hike which helped a lot last year so you might want to arrive on Saturday 8/7. On water class will be Monday to Wednesday. Thursday and Friday are flexible, but on one of those day I’ll offer a Harder Lines on the Lower Yough class. I’ll be at Benner’s for the week; stay where you like. In 2019 a number of paddlers came who were there for vacation, not the class. It was great fun to have this club get together, so think about taking a vacation that week and paddle the river(s) even if you don’t want to take the class. Lots of other things to do around there if you are not ready for the Lower Yough.
      Generally the Mastery class is not a first timer’s Yough trip, and you’ll need a reliable roll. The Harder Lines class is for people who are pretty comfortable on the Lower Yough and want to go further. Fee is $20. per river day.
      Curriculum will be determined by who signs up, and what you want to accomplish. Email me at dcsibley@comcast.net and tell me what you’d like to do. No one needs to commit but this early post is to give you a heads up for your planning (and mine), and the lodging is good to get pretty early. Helpers email me too please!

Jack Frankosky
      Participant

In for the week, arriving by Saturday, 07 August 2020.

Jack Frankosky
      Participant

In for the week, starting Saturday, August 8th. Thank you, Susan.

David Sibley
      Participant

Now accepting sign ups! Email me with your goals. If you plan to get a prime space at Benner’s it makes sense to do it soon.

Carol Collins
      Participant

I’m definitely signing up. My goal is to be able to better read the lines and execute the moves to successfully run the Lower Yough.

Really looking forward to a great course.

Carol

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2020 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending
Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account