- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by Bill Johnston.
- 05/21/2021 at 1:54pm #20269Bill JohnstonModerator
WTC Covid Policy 2021-5-21
The CDC and the local states updated their mask policies.
The May 13th CDC policy update is: “fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.” CDC recommends non-vaccinated individuals wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained. DE, MD, NJ, and PA all reference the CDC guidance as their guidelines.
1. Always bring a mask with you for any contingencies such as medical care.
2. If you are fully vaccinated you are not required to wear a mask for any WTC activities or maintain social distancing.
3. If you are not vaccinated we strongly urge you to wear a mask if you cannot maintain social distancing.
4. Any rest or lunch breaks must conform to the mask/social distancing rules in 2 and 3 above.
5. Shuttles and carpools require members to be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination may be requested to protect the shuttle occupants. Masks are not required.
6. If you are uncomfortable around others without a mask, please feel free to wear your mask.
7. We may schedule an event in any state that adheres to CDC rules. The Covid committee verified Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. The event leader must verify other states.
The above is now the complete list of WTC Covid rules. We are eliminating:
1. Group size limits
2. RSVP (unless the leader needs that for some other reason)
3. 8 mile limit
4. No lunch stops.
WTC is approaching our pre-pandemic event rules. Please remember Covid has not been eliminated yet. Stay aware and be safe.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.