This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Sibley 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
     David Sibley 
    Participant

Sunday 10/13 release will probably be 1000 CFS (I had previously said 1500), a little more than the usual summer level. Newly trained paddlers who have done this section can come on this trip if we get the safety boaters we need. Please sign up by emailing me at dcsibley@comcast.net. New paddlers will be accepted first come first served. So bug your favorite experienced boaters to sign up!

• This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  David Sibley.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  David Sibley. Reason: correction
     Joshua Smith 
    Participant

Dave, I think that Sunday is supposed to be only 1000 cfs.

David Sibley 
    Participant

Thanks Josh, I re-read the announcement and see that it will be 1000. And it’s still subject to change so we’ll look for the final press release.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  David Sibley.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending
Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account