- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by Margaret Moore.
- 06/21/2021 at 5:28pm #20538Margaret MooreParticipant
Looking for a Jackson Zen or similar in small size, @8′ length. My old trusty was deemed too leaky and has been consigned to recycling into hand paddles. New models all heavily waitlisted. Anyone with multiple kayaks or advanced skills no longer using one interested in selling it into a warm and loving home?
- 06/21/2021 at 6:10pm #20540Donna MorganParticipant
I have a Small Gen 1 Burn I’d be willing to part with. I was the third owner and it had only been paddled something like 10 times before I purchased it. It has the usual river rash, no oil canning, no cracks.
Not a zen though so I’d fully understand if you’d rather wait for a zen or similar. 🙂
- 06/22/2021 at 3:37pm #20546Margaret MooreParticipant
I have decided to purchase Laura’s Zen as I had trialled one the prior Sunday and really liked it. Thank you so much, however, for responding, and for your generous offer.
- 06/21/2021 at 6:22pm #20541Laura VenturaParticipant
I have an original Zen 55 that I love but would be willing to part with. It is in good condition with normal river running rash on hull. Multi colored.
- 06/29/2021 at 10:51am #20581Vinton VernierParticipant
I have a med Piranha varun and sx-4? I don’t use anymore
- 06/29/2021 at 9:40pm #20585Margaret MooreParticipant
I have decided yo purchase Lauras Zen. Thanks, however, for your kind offer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.