• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 months ago by Wes Young.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Wes Young
      Participant

To: All paddlers in the Wilmington Trail Club

You may or may not know how the Paddling Group is run. We have a group of volunteers who form the Paddling Board. This group governs and manages the paddling activities of the WTC. The Board schedules and organizes Kayak Training each spring and all the trips that occur throughout the year with the assistance of our instructors and trip leaders. We could not function without the valuable time and energy that they give to the Paddling Group.

We need volunteers who are willing to join the Paddling Board and help carry on these activities. There are vacancies in the positions of:

Safety Session Coordinator – Organizes the annual Safety Session in May
      Touring Member Services – maintains contact with new paddling members
      Publicity – Handle publicity and social media for the paddlers
      Website Technical Liason – Maintain the paddler’s webpage. Some knowlege of website management is recommended, but instruction is available.

If you are interested in any of these positions, email me at and I will send you a complete job description. The Paddling Board meets on the second Tuesday evening of every other month. Our next meeting will be on Zoom, 7 PM, October 12th. All WTC paddlers are welcome to attend, email me for an invitation.

Wes Young

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2022 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account