Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #23795
      Jan Prata
      Participant

      As some of you probably know I am having issues with my blood pressure when riding in the heat.  After last week’s experience I have decided to cancel the ride I was to lead on Tuesday and likely will not ride again until I have better control over this issue or until we have a break in the hot weather.  I am really sorry to make this change so close to the ride but can’t really see an alternative at this time.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2022 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

 

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account