Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #21234
      Jeff Chambers
      Participant

      Thursday hikers: The forecast for tomorrow, Thursday, September 23 is for a greater than 95% chance of over an inch and half of rain and 12 mph winds. If that forecast comes true, we will need to postpone the Coverdale hike. But so far, the storm has not arrived.

      I will send out a message via the forum before 7AM tomorrow bout the status of the Coverdale hike.

      Jeff Chambers

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2022 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

 

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account