Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Matt Himmelstein
      Participant

Snap Dragon Design Skirt Discount – 2nd announcement. Let Matt H know if you would like to order a skirt.

Is it time for your first kayak skirt or a replacement? Here is a deal!!! The Snap Dragon Design company has provided a group purchase discount.
      1. This is for WTC members who have ever supported the WTC Paddling Training program as:
      a. Instructor
      b. Staff/Helpers
      c. Student
      2. We receive a 40% discount on the Suggested Retail price of the Skirts, Cockpit and Hatch Covers, and other Accessories (e.g. paddling mitts).
      3. We need a minimum of 5 items to send an order.
      4. We can only order 3 times per year.
      5. Only two items per year per person.
      Here is how the program will work for WTC paddlers. The procedures may change as I gain experience with the process.
      1. Send an email request to and he will reply with for the current catalogue and price list.
      2. Make a selection and reply with the specific item you desire (e.g. model, deck size, tunnel size).
      3. Unfortunately, the Snap Dragon website is down, so their skirt fit links are not working. Use the links below to help fit your tunnel and deck size.
      4. Information for sizing a skirt for a kayak can be found at
      a. https://skirtfit.com/
      b. http://www.snapdragondesign.com/products/
      d. Disclaimer: the Colorado kayak links are being used for representative informational purposes until the SnapDragon site is operational
      5. Quick tip: If you are uncertain about the deck size, generally ordering up one size works well for white water kayaking Class III or less and makes it easier to attach and detach the skirt. Serious whitewater enthusiasts will want a tighter fit.
      6. It will be important to get the fit right so consult an experienced kayaker if you are uncertain or contact Snap Dragon for direct help.
      7. When I have enough orders, I will ask you to send me a check made out to WTC Paddlers for the “wholesale price” and a pre-determined portion of the shipping.
      8. I will give the checks to Paddling Board treasurer who will use the debit card to place the order.
      9. I will inform everyone where they can get their skirt.

Laura Leone
      Participant

Hi Matt I’m interested in the River Trek Flirt spray skirt.. size is Lg/Lg

I’d also like the Neoprene Black easy for cockpit cover. I have a small Pyranha Burn so not sure what size I should get.

Thank you!
      Laura Leone

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2022 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account