Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jack Lewnard
      Participant

This trip is open to WTC paddlers who have previously run this section.  If this will be your first time down this section, please note this in your email response.  Note that the Whitehaven put-in is closed.  It is possible to launch, but important to be very considerate, quick, and discreet.

Plan is to meet at the caboose at the entrance of the Whitehaven shopping center (501 Main Street Whitehaven) at 9:30.  We will get ready, organize the shuttle, and then move to the launch area where we will quickly unload boats.  After unloading boats we will run the shuttle down to Rockport.  Although this is not a training trip, there will be some experienced paddlers who can offer suggestions, etc.  Please bring a lunch, water, and sunscreen.

Please email Jack at jlewnard at gmail dot com if interested.  Include who is coming, cell number, and number of boats your car can carry so I can figure out the shuttle.

Thanks,

Jack

Susan Love
      Participant

I’m interested!  emailing you now for my official response.  thanks for organizing!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2022 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account