Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Deb Chaga
      Participant

Hello All! It’s hard to believe that winter is just about over and now it’s time to get ready for the 2020 cycling season. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that we have many sunny and warm Tuesdays and Fridays (1st and 3rd Friday of each month) to ride lots of miles this year. At this point the calendar is blank so ride leaders please send in your Tuesday rides to Deb Chaga  (484) 832-4828 and send your Friday rides to Suzanne Souder  (302) 322-1692. I’d also like to invite anyone who hasn’t led a ride before to give it a try if you’re interested. Once rides are received they will be added to the ride calendar. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Ode to Le Bicycle
      by Dreamer

Spring is here
      green grass has sprung
      no time for excuses
      work needs to be done

Clean that bike
      all shiny and smooth
      get rid of the grime
      the excess lube

Check the brakes
      replace the chain
      chuck those bald tires
      wax the frame

Tighten the cables
      now you’re enabled

Ride, ride, ride!

Deb Chaga
      Participant

The WTC has a large library of cue sheets that you can browse through on the website to help pick a ride to lead. Here’s the link: https://wilmingtontrailclub.org/about-cycling/cycling-cue-sheets/

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2022 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account