Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Deb Chaga
      Participant

A ride leader is needed to lead the WTC Annual Picnic Ride on Saturday, October 8, 2022, from Lum’s Pond prior to the picnic.  See the CUE SHEETS page for two routes that could be used. Lum’s Pond II heads down to the Mike Castle Trail for 12 miles into Chesapeake City and back to Lum’s Pond. Lum’s Pond I heads north a bit and crosses Routes 896 and 40 then heads to St Georges to access the Mike Castle Trail then back to Lum’s Pond. And of course the rider can alter either of these routes to create their own. If you would like to lead this ride, please contact me as soon as possible at , so that I can add the details to the ride calendar. I led this ride last year and it was a fun one. Thanks in advance.

Deb Chaga,

Cycling Coordinator

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2023 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account