- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 3 months ago by Bill Johnston.
- 09/01/2020 at 5:35am #18499Bill JohnstonModerator
The good news is that states are scaling back their travel restrictions. That does not mean we can relax our standards, so please continue to adhere to our event COVID requirements.
Activities are permitted in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Remember that signing the waiver to participate indicates you will adhere to all the requirements.
Be prepared for the following on all club activities:
• Bring your mask with you and be prepared to use it. (In your backpack is not ready to be used.)
• Bring hand sanitizer.
• Bring your own pen to sign the waiver.
• Maintain social distancing of 6’ at all times.
• Use your mask if you are not able to maintain the 6’ distancing. (This should be only for brief periods or emergencies.)
• Do not show up for an event without preregistering/RSVP. Use the instructions on the event’s calendar entry.
• If you have any hiking event questions, contact – Joan Burke or the event leader.
• If you have any cycling event questions, contact – Debbie Chaga or the event leader.
• If you have any paddling event questions, contact the event leader.
• If you are unfamiliar with the NEW LIABILITY RELEASE – PLEASE READ IT! (Use this link to see them – https://wilmingtontrailclub.org/about-wtc/wtc-documents/)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.