This is a very tough call. This is a significant storm that may well slip west of us. But if it does hit us during the hike, it is likely to hit us hard. There are many hills at Coverdale, and the risk of injury in a bad storm could be high.
So I’m going to postpone today’s hike. We’ll reschedule as soon as possible.