Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Bill Johnston
      Participant

Ok paddlers, the website Forums need your help. We use the Forums much more than any other WTC group and we can make the Forums work better for us. So please take a few moments to unsubscribe from any unwanted Forums.

To unsubscribe, when you are signed-in click on your name in the upper left corner of the Home Page which will take you to your Profile. In the Profile select Forums and then select Subscriptions which shows you all the Forums you are subscribed to. To unsubscribe from specific Forums select the little ‘o x’ for each Forum. I highly recommend you retain your subscription in Overall Alerts and Overall News as well as Paddling News. Also please leave Overall, Paddling, and any other group (Hiking, Biking, Skiing) you may want Forums from. The rest of the Forums are strictly based on what information you desire.

Thank you in advance for your help making your website better. If you need help with your log-in, please see the new instructions on the Home Page, or contact me.

Why am I asking this? When we migrated to the new website everyone was subscribed to every forum in every interest area they checked when they first joined the club. So, if you wanted to see what all the groups did when you joined the club 20 years ago, you are now subscribed to EVERY Forum in the website, no matter how many you unsubscribed from over the years.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending
Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account