• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Gary Kirk.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Gary Kirk
      Participant

As you may have noticed there was no Saturday Medium Hike posted for today, June 26th. As you can guess, that was because no leader stepped up. It would be great to see a hike offered every week, but we need leaders. A hike will be posted sometime in the coming days for next week, July 3rd. It may be me or whoever wants to lead a hike. If I do not lead this coming week, I will lead the next available Saturday. I just cannot and will not lead all the hikes, nor should anyone else. Lately it has only been two of us leading Saturday Medium Hikes. If you need help learning to be a leader, let me know.

FYI, A Saturday Medium Hike should be as short as 8 miles and up to 10 miles. A lunch stop should be included. The pace should be brisk average pace of 2.7 – 3.0 MPH. Start time standard time is 9:00 AM but may be what the leader sets.

Contact me, Gary Kirk, if you want to lead a hike or learn to lead a hike.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2022 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account