Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Karyn Derman
      Participant

The City of Newark has reinstated their July 4 Fireworks and Celebration at the U. of D. Athletic Complex after 2 years cancellation due to Covid.  We are therefore bringing back the “Ed Trahan Memorial Hike and Potluck Picnic”.   The late Ed Trahan and his wife Sue led this hike for many years and we now honor his memory by naming the hike and picnic after him.  We will meet at the Newark Municipal Building parking lot at 7:00 PM on July 4;  plan to bring a dish to share and a folding chair, and I will drive the”Sag Wagon” with food, chairs, tables, etc. to our usual outdoor picnic spot behind Ag Hall where we will have our picnic and watch the Fireworks.  I do need a volunteer to lead the actual short hike while I drive and start to set up the picnic – Please contact me if you are interested ()  All WTC members are invited to join, regardless of whether you are a hiker, biker, paddler, skier, snowshoer, etc. The hike has been posted to the Hiking Calendar for July 4 with details.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2022 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account