- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Bob Richmond.
- 03/04/2022 at 4:15pm #22845Bill JohnstonModerator
Here are the new WTC Covid guidelines. Please remember this is for WTC events, and businesses, government, medical, and public transportation may still require masking. This will be published on the website.
At this time, Newcastle County Delaware, Cecil County Maryland, and Chester County Pennsylvania are Green.
The CDC updated indoor masking rules on February 25th. (If you are at high risk of severe illness, please consult your doctor)
- Green Counties—No masks required
- Yellow Counties—No masks required
- Red Counties—Recommend masks indoors in public places
- Visit https://www.cdc.gov/ to determine your county color (updated weekly)
- Individuals are always free to wear masks for their personal protection.
For shuttles and carpools, masks are required if New Castle County is Red. Coordinators, Leaders, or vehicle drivers may require masks at other times.
Coordinators or Leaders may require more stringent rules for events with close personal contact, including proof of vaccination for all participants. Vaccination for these events is defined as all inoculations, including any boosters.
Please be safe!
- 03/04/2022 at 7:47pm #22849Bob RichmondParticipant
Delaware County PA also is green, according to the CDC website.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.