- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by Gary Kirk.
- 07/06/2020 at 5:32pm #18078Gary KirkParticipant
The good news is that our club members are trying to comply with social distancing that all surrounding states have adopted, and which are part of our current club rules.
The bad news is that not all members seem to understand the seriousness of the COVID situation. When a member does not adhere to these health and safety rules, they put themselves in danger, others’ health in jeopardy, and they make our members nervous and uneasy. You are not being a good club member when you do this. Keep your distance, bring your mask during the activity, and be prepared to wear the mask, or stay home because our leaders can and will deny your participation.
More good news is we have leaders who will enforce the club polices. We thank these leaders for doing a great job.
Remember that signing the waiver to participate indicates you will adhere to all the requirements.
Be prepared for the following on all club activities:
• Bring your mask with you and be prepared to use it. (In your backpack is not ready to be used.)
• Bring hand sanitizer.
• Maintain social distancing of 6’ at all times.
• Use your mask if you are not able to maintain the 6’ distancing. (This should be only for brief periods or emergencies.)
• Do not show up for an event without preregistering/RSVP. Use the instructions on the event’s calendar entry.
• If you have any hiking event questions, contact – Joan Burke or the event leader.
• If you have any cycling event questions, contact – Debbie Chaga or the event leader.
• If you have any paddling event questions, contact the event leader.
• If you are unfamiliar with the NEW LIABILITY RELEASE – PLEASE READ IT! (Use this link to see them – https://wilmingtontrailclub.org/about-wtc/wtc-documents/)
Activities are permitted in our 3 surrounding states of Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. As of 7/8/2020 visitors to New Jersey are required a 14 day quarantine, which mean the club will not be doing any activities there until this policy is lifted.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.