• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Linda Dion.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jim March

I had some outdated information about hunting at BCSP this season. I have removed two notices (one in November and one in December)
      about the park being closed for hunting.

Linda Dion
      Participant

Jim, thanks for this. I’m sorry I’ve not followed earlier reports you may have posted about hunting. Do you happen to know whether WCCSP is closed at all? I’ve seen no notice on their website about closing, so presume they’re not. Thank you.

Jim March

Linda, if you go to the WTC website, Overall>Events you will see events in Black. These are the Hunting notices. WCCSP has trails closed through Nov 20.

–Archery Deer Hunting Seasons October 1, 2021 – January 31, 2022

*TRAILS WILL BE OPEN AND TRAIL HEADS WILL BE POSTED “WARNING ACTIVE HUNTING AREA”.

– General Firearm Deer Hunting Seasons November 12 – November 20, 2021 December 15 – December 18, 2021 – Special Antlerless Season January 15 – January 22, 2022.

TRAIL HEADS WILL BE POSTED “TRAILS CLOSED ACTIVE HUNTING AREA” HOWEVER ALL TRAILS WILL BE OPEN ON SUNDAYS.

– November 6, 2021 Shotgun Youth Hunt a. There will be a Youth Shotgun Deer Hunt at White Clay Creek State Park on Saturday, November 6, 2021.

Youth Hunt is usually in Carpenter between Wells Lane and Creek Road, Wedgewood Road and Hopkins Road.

– Check for trail closures during Firearm Hunting season.

Linda Dion
      Participant

To Jim March: thank you VERY much for your email reply & for directing me to the correct place on this webpage for finding hunting closure information.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2022 Wilmington Trail Club | Assumed Responsibilities | Terms of Use | User Privacy | Designed & created by Schmittworks using WordPress, all rights reserved

WANT MEMBER LOGIN HELP?

Please fill out this form and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience! ~Cyndi Amon & the WTC Membership Committee

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account