- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 months ago by Bill Johnston.
- 09/28/2021 at 6:15am #21258Bill JohnstonModerator
The Annual Picnic is scheduled for Sunday, October 10, 2021. We will also hold a short Annual Meeting since our last meeting was in April, 2019. I encourage everyone to view the PowerPoint files that provide all the statistics and financials for the cancelled 2020 and 2021 Annual Meetings. We will also vote on Constitution changes as emailed earlier and described below.
Bill Hardam, Dave Koppeser, Gary Kirk and Bill Johnston reviewed the Constitution to update the document following the issues surrounding Covid. We also looked at some items that are out of date and require amendment.
The changes are:
• Made various changes to allow virtual meetings and votes when in-person meeting/voting is not allowed:
Article III Officers
Article IV Council
Article VI Meetings and General Membership
• Removed all references to the bulletin which was discontinued with the new website.
• Updated Membership Categories and Policies, Article VII
Deleted unused memberships
Clarified membership descriptions.
Revised membership policies to include minors which is no longer a membership category
• Added clarity to the Dues and Fees in Article VIII.
Please consult these documents to review the proposed changes:
• ‘WTC Constitution Proposed for Annual Mtg’. Removed information is in strikethrough font. Additions are yellow highlight.
• ‘WTC Constitution Clean for Annual Mtg’ for a final, clean Constitution.
Please join the festivities!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.