DATE: 11/09/2018 - 11/17/2018
TIME: 12:00am - 11:30pm (prompt start, estimated end)
Important Info: Trail Closures-please share!
The following trails will be closed during the November 9-17, December 13-15, and January 19-26 shotgun deer hunting seasons: All trails will be open on Sundays–No Hunting. Closed trails marked in orange.
– Old Cart Road Trail
– Wendel Cassel Trail/ formerly Boundary Line Trail (Delaware portion)
– Charles Bailey Trail (Delaware portion)
– Whitely Farms Trail
– Bryans Field Trail
– Carpenter Recreation Area trails east of Wells Lane to the Arc Corner Monument
– Mason Dixon Trail between Creek Road and Wells Field
– Tri Valley Trail between Paper Mill Rd / Thompson Station Rd and the Smith Mill Road lot.
– Smith Mill Road, Smith Mill Road lot, 9’ Road, and 9’ Road lot.
If you have any questions, please call 302-368-6900.
* Chestnut Hill Trail and Judge Morris lot will be closed during the December shotgun deer season ONLY. Chestnut Hill trail and JM lot will be open during November and January shotgun season.Judge Morris (Chestnut Hill Trail) closure.
White Clay Creek State Park – Park Office
750 Thompson Station Rd
Newark, DE 19711
David English trailhead.