TIME: 10:00am - 12:30pm (prompt start, estimated end)
MILEAGE: 4-5 miles
Leader: Frances Stafford (Cell: 610/247-8086 day of hike; H: 610/793-2455).
The area is a Revolutionary War site and will be 4-5 miles. Meet at 10:00 a.m. Near West Chester in Birmingham Township. Try to carpool in case other walkers are using the parking lot.
Driving Directions: From Delaware: Come down Rt. 202 (Wilmington Pike) and cross over Rt. 1 and go a few miles to the 2nd traffic light. At the traffic light go left on to Brintons Bridge Road. Enzo’s Italian Restaurant is on the left, Wawa on the right and the Shoppes at Dillworthtown Crossing. Go .02 miles to Dillworthtown Inn on right. There is a 5-way intersection and you take the second road on the right which is Birmingham Road and go .06 miles to South New Street. Turn right on South New Street and the parking lot is on the left a few hundred feet.
_Location To Be Determined
This location choice can be used for events until the actual location is known.
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 06/10/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Stonycreek – June 17-18 - 06/17/2023 - 06/18/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayaking Intermediate Training - July 15 - 07/15/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 29 - 07/29/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 30 - 07/30/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 8/5 - 08/05/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - 08/12/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 19 - 08/19/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 26 - 08/26/2023 - 12:00am
EVENT CANCELED: No