TIME: 10:00am - 12:30pm (prompt start, estimated end)
Arrive ready to hike at 10:00 a.m. in this lovely and historic site located on Rt. 1 (Baltimore Pike) and Cheyney Road.
Driving Directions: From Wilmington, take Rt. 202 North and turn right at Rt. 1 North. It is 2 miles to the site and you will pass Rt. 322, the Concordville Inn, and at the bottom of a big hill, turn right at the light at Cheyney Road then turn right into the parking lot. There is a second parking lot behind the first one. Meet in front of the Visitors Center ((former train station), bathrooms are to the right of the entrance. We will be hiking on natural, usually grassy surfaces sometimes along the creek (could be wet in spots) and up hills so a walking stick may be helpful. We will also be crossing the stream on good-sized rocks. It is a lovely place and if you are interested in a tour of the grist mill after the hike or after lunch, you can arrange that when you arrive. www.newlingristmill.org, 610-459-2359.
_Location To Be Determined
This location choice can be used for events until the actual location is known.
- Canceled-WW Trip - North Branch of Potomac River - 05/13/2023 - 05/14/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - North Branch of the Potomac - 05/27/2023 - 05/28/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 06/10/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Stonycreek – June 17-18 - 06/17/2023 - 06/18/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayaking Intermediate Training - July 15 - 07/15/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 29 - 07/29/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 30 - 07/30/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 8/5 - 08/05/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - 08/12/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 19 - 08/19/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 26 - 08/26/2023 - 12:00am
EVENT CANCELED: No