TIME: 1:00pm - 4:00pm (prompt start, estimated end)
MILEAGE: 5-6 miles
Meet at the Historic (1732) New Castle Courthouse at 1:00 p.m. for a 5 to 6-mile hike through parts of the town and along the river. Fall colors should be at their best. October is a beautiful month in our town.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: New Castle Courthouse is at 211 Delaware Street, New Castle, DE, 19720. To enter the City on Delaware Street, follow Rt. 9S from I-295 or Rt. 273S to Delaware Street, across from the entrance to River Plaza (Walgreens). Proceed on Delaware Street to 3rd Street. The Courthouse is on the left. There is on-street parking close by. Restrooms are in the nearby Battery Park area.
_Location To Be Determined
This location choice can be used for events until the actual location is known.
- Canceled-WW Trip - North Branch of Potomac River - 05/13/2023 - 05/14/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - North Branch of the Potomac - 05/27/2023 - 05/28/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 06/10/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Stonycreek – June 17-18 - 06/17/2023 - 06/18/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayaking Intermediate Training - July 15 - 07/15/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 29 - 07/29/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 30 - 07/30/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 8/5 - 08/05/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - 08/12/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 19 - 08/19/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 26 - 08/26/2023 - 12:00am
EVENT CANCELED: No