TIME: 10:00am - 5:00pm (prompt start, estimated end)
MILEAGE: 3-4 miles
We’re planning to meet at the Hockessin Park and Ride (by the Fire House) about 8:00 to carpool to Mt. Gretna, Pa. Reassemble in Mt Gretna about 10:00 for a walk around the village, Governor Dick Park, The Environmental Center, Governor Dick Observation Tower (bring light gloves if you want to climb the tower) and maybe a section of the Lebanon Valley Rail Trail. The trail is short (3-4 miles) but steep with rocks and roots. We will have a shorter and easier hike planned around the village. Back to the village about 1:00 for lunch (pack your own or eat at the Jigger Shop). Then meet at the theater for the 2:00 play. Tickets are $36 per person and there are group discounts from 10 to 20% depending on the number in the group. If you are interested, please let me know. Check the Mt. Gretna Theater Website for other shows this summer. Other option: Bring your bikes and ride the Lebanon Valley Rail Trail.
_Location To Be Determined
This location choice can be used for events until the actual location is known.
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 06/10/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Stonycreek – June 17-18 - 06/17/2023 - 06/18/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayaking Intermediate Training - July 15 - 07/15/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 29 - 07/29/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 30 - 07/30/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 8/5 - 08/05/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - 08/12/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 19 - 08/19/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 26 - 08/26/2023 - 12:00am
EVENT CANCELED: No