TIME: 10:00am - 12:30pm (prompt start, estimated end)
MILEAGE: 4-5 miles
Leader: Bob Richmond (610/459-2314 or 302/377-6966).
This new trail opened on April 29, marking the 50th Anniversary of the founding of the Brandywine Conservancy. Arrive ready to circle up at 10:00 a.m. at the Chadds Ford Township Building, 10 Ring Road. (SW corner US1 & Ring Road, across from the Brandywine Battlefield). Drive beyond the building and park in the rear.
_Location To Be Determined
This location choice can be used for events until the actual location is known.
- Canceled-WW Trip - North Branch of Potomac River - 05/13/2023 - 05/14/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - North Branch of the Potomac - 05/27/2023 - 05/28/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 06/10/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Stonycreek – June 17-18 - 06/17/2023 - 06/18/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayaking Intermediate Training - July 15 - 07/15/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 29 - 07/29/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 30 - 07/30/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 8/5 - 08/05/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - 08/12/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 19 - 08/19/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 26 - 08/26/2023 - 12:00am
EVENT CANCELED: No