TIME: 9:30am - 12:30pm (prompt start, estimated end)
MILEAGE: 30 miles
In memory of Ken Berg, former WTC cycling chair, we are returning to one of his favorite rides starting in Galena, MD. It is flat to gently rolling.
Directions: I-95 south to Rt 896 south via Exit 1-A toward US 301 Middletown. Cross the Summit Bridge and continue to follow 301-south into Maryland. Take MD 290 ramp toward Chestertown/Galena. Turn right to continue on MD 290. After almost 4 miles, turn right on MD 213. Go north approx .8 miles past St Denis Church on Rt 213 to Toal Park/Kent Country Parks and Recreation area. NOTE: This is a new start point. Porta-potty available at the park.
_Location To Be Determined
This location choice can be used for events until the actual location is known.
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 06/10/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Stonycreek – June 17-18 - 06/17/2023 - 06/18/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayaking Intermediate Training - July 15 - 07/15/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 29 - 07/29/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 30 - 07/30/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 8/5 - 08/05/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - 08/12/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 19 - 08/19/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 26 - 08/26/2023 - 12:00am
EVENT CANCELED: No