TIME: 10:00am - 12:30pm (prompt start, estimated end)
Leader: Susan Latimer (C: 302/383- 6544). Arrive ready to leave at 10:00 a.m. for a 5-mile hike on a paved trail. DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From Rt. 202 – West Chester By-Pass, get on Rt. 322 West – Downingtown Pike. Go 7 miles. The trail parking lot is on the right, across from Bradford Avenue (approximate GPS address is 471 Bradford Ave, Downingtown, PA. Note: There are no restrooms on the trail. Continue past the parking lot for .5 miles to the Wawa on the corner of 322 and Boot Road. Lunch will be in Downingtown.
_Location To Be Determined
This location choice can be used for events until the actual location is known.
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 06/10/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Stonycreek – June 17-18 - 06/17/2023 - 06/18/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayaking Intermediate Training - July 15 - 07/15/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 29 - 07/29/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 30 - 07/30/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 8/5 - 08/05/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - 08/12/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 19 - 08/19/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 26 - 08/26/2023 - 12:00am
EVENT CANCELED: No