These hikes are 4 to 7 miles at a casual to moderate pace. Start time is determined by the leader. Typically, during colder months these events start at 1 pm and start in the morning when it is likely to be very hot. This is a varied group that tends to pick and choose what hikes they would like to go on.
- 05/22/2022 - 10:00am - 12:30pm - Middle Run / White Clay Creek
- 05/29/2022 - 10:00am - 12:30pm - White Clay Creek Preserve Exploration
- 06/05/2022 - 8:30am - 10:30am - Auburn Valley SP - Yorklyn Bridge Trail
- 06/12/2022 - 8:30am - 11:00am - WCCSP - Chambers Rock Road
- 06/19/2022 - 10:00am - 12:00pm - WCCSP - Possum Hill Hike
- 06/26/2022 - 10:00am - 12:00pm - Newark City Reservoir