These hikes are 8 to 10 miles at a brisk pace, about 2.6 – 2.8 miles per hour. There is always a stop for lunch. If not posted in advance, impromptu hikes most likely will fill Saturdays, if a leader steps forward.
Coordinator: Gary Kirk email@example.com (302) 544-2517.
- 01/25/2020 - 9:00am - 1:30pm - Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, PA.
- 02/01/2020 - 9:00am - 1:00pm - WCCSP, Judge Morris
- 02/08/2020 - 9:00am - 1:00pm - Newark Reservoir and Beyond
- 02/15/2020 - 9:00am - 1:00pm - White Clay Creek State Park, Chambers Rock Road lot
- 02/22/2020 - 9:00am - 1:00pm - WCCSP, Nature Center
- 02/29/2020 - 9:00am - 1:00pm - Fair Hill NRA - P5 (Appleton South)