These hikes are impromptu and may not be planned or scouted before hand. If there is an event, it will usually be posted less than a few days ahead. The length, pace, difficulty, and start times are variable. There may or may not be a meal break. Please read the event’s description very carefully, to determine if a particular hike is suitable for you. If you would like to lead one of these hikes, contact the appropriate Chairperson or Coordinator, to obtain their agreement.
Monday & Friday Coordinator: Peggy Bell (302) 299-8956; firstname.lastname@example.org Miles and pace per leader’s discretion.
Tuesday Coordinator: Tom Maddux; (302) 824-2874; email@example.com List scope = future, this month & next.
- 10/22/2019 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Granogue
- 10/29/2019 - 9:00 am - White Clay Creek State Park
- 11/01/2019 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm - Friday Impromptu Hike Carousel Park and Equestrian Center
- 11/12/2019 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm - White Clay Creek Preserve, London Tract Rd.
- 11/19/2019 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm - White Clay Creek State Park
- 11/26/2019 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Fair Hill, Appleton Road North