TIME: All Day (prompt start, estimated end)
MILEAGE: 25-75 miles
Join the Brandywine Conservancy for their second annual Bike the Brandywine and enjoy the scenery, history and lure of Brandywine Creek and celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Brandywine Conservancy. Three loops available to riders – approximately 25, 50 and 100 miles long. Well-marked route and cue sheets; Support and Gear (SAG) support; Some of the most picturesque roads in Chester County; Friendly and helpful volunteers; Fully stocked rest-stops every 10-15 miles offering nutrition and hydration; Free t-shirt
Starts and Ends at the Chadds Ford Historical Society 1736 N Creek Road, Chadds Ford PA 19317.
For registration and complete information, check out the website: www.brandywine.org/bikeride.
_Location To Be Determined
This location choice can be used for events until the actual location is known.
- Canceled-WW Trip - North Branch of Potomac River - 05/13/2023 - 05/14/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - North Branch of the Potomac - 05/27/2023 - 05/28/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 06/10/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Stonycreek – June 17-18 - 06/17/2023 - 06/18/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayaking Intermediate Training - July 15 - 07/15/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 29 - 07/29/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 30 - 07/30/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 8/5 - 08/05/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - 08/12/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 19 - 08/19/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 26 - 08/26/2023 - 12:00am
EVENT CANCELED: No