TIME: 1:00pm - 4:00pm (prompt start, estimated end)
MILEAGE: 5 miles
The name of this park changed from Auburn Valley to Auburn Valley State Park. Please meet at the NEW Auburn Valley State park lot and be ready to hike promptly at 1:00 p.m. for a 5-mile hike with a few gentle hills.
Driving Directions: From Wilmington take Rt. 41 into Hockessin and turn right at the second traffic light onto Yorklyn Road. Take Yorklyn Road for 1.7 miles to parking lot on the left just past the post office but before the bridge. DE State park fee IS in effect in March.
_Location To Be Determined
This location choice can be used for events until the actual location is known.
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 06/10/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Stonycreek – June 17-18 - 06/17/2023 - 06/18/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayaking Intermediate Training - July 15 - 07/15/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 29 - 07/29/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 30 - 07/30/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 8/5 - 08/05/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - 08/12/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 19 - 08/19/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 26 - 08/26/2023 - 12:00am
EVENT CANCELED: No