TIME: 7:30am - 7:00pm (prompt start, estimated end)
Meet at Brandywine Town Center park and ride for 7:30 a.m. departure (carpooling with WTC compensation for drivers) to Fox Gap for basic trail and shelter maintenance trip. Bring your hand tools for trimming brush or borrow Club tools, paint and brushes for blazing will be provided. Bring water, lunch, snack, dress for work on trail (not off trail). Travel time is 2.5 hours and 110 miles each way, return to Wilmington early evening. After work, snack stop at Village Bakery, famous for baked goods and sandwiches, in Delaware Water Gap. Please register in advance to be notified of trip changes. All registrants will be notified by phone or email of any changes or cancellations by July 7. This notice will also appear on Forums. The leader will not go to the meeting location, to give cancellation notice. Rain date is July 9.
_Location To Be Determined
This location choice can be used for events until the actual location is known.
- Canceled-WW Trip - North Branch of Potomac River - 05/13/2023 - 05/14/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - North Branch of the Potomac - 05/27/2023 - 05/28/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 06/10/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Stonycreek – June 17-18 - 06/17/2023 - 06/18/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayaking Intermediate Training - July 15 - 07/15/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 29 - 07/29/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 30 - 07/30/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 8/5 - 08/05/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - 08/12/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 19 - 08/19/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 26 - 08/26/2023 - 12:00am
EVENT CANCELED: No