TIME: 7:30am - 7:00pm (prompt start, estimated end)
This will be an off trail, semi bushwhack monitoring hike along the entire (about 10 miles) Boundary of the AT corridor maintained by WTC. Much of the terrain is on steep and rocky hillsides, so sturdy footwear (boots) is highly recommended. Meet at 7:30 a.m. (contact leader for meeting location), carpool to Fox Gap, about 110 miles each way. Bring lots of water, lunch, snacks, and enthusiasm. After hike snack/dinner stop in Delaware Water Gap at the Village Bakery is very likely. Return to Wilmington early evening. Carpool drivers receive mileage compensation from WTC. ATC Corridor Monitor Tee shirts and ball caps are available. All participants need to register and provide a shirt size in advance in order to receive a shirt on the event day. In addition, all registrants will be notified by phone or email of any changes or cancellations Friday before the trip. This notice will also appear on Forums.
Rain date August 20.
_Location To Be Determined
This location choice can be used for events until the actual location is known.
- Canceled-WW Trip - North Branch of Potomac River - 05/13/2023 - 05/14/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - North Branch of the Potomac - 05/27/2023 - 05/28/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 06/10/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Stonycreek – June 17-18 - 06/17/2023 - 06/18/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayaking Intermediate Training - July 15 - 07/15/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 29 - 07/29/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Intermediate Training - July 30 - 07/30/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Trip - Lehigh River - 8/5 - 08/05/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - 08/12/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 19 - 08/19/2023 - 12:00am
- WW Kayak Trip - Lehigh River - August 26 - 08/26/2023 - 12:00am
EVENT CANCELED: No