The CDC updated indoor masking rules on February 25th. (If you are at high risk of severe illness, please consult your doctor.)
- Green Counties—No masks required
- Yellow Counties—No masks required
- Red Counties—Recommend masks indoors in public places
- Visit https://www.cdc.gov/ to determine your county color (updated weekly)
- Individuals are always free to wear masks for their personal protection.
For shuttles and carpools, masks are required if New Castle County is Red. Coordinators, Leaders, or vehicle drivers may require masks at other times.
Coordinators or Leaders may require more stringent rules for events with close personal contact, including proof of vaccination for all participants. Vaccination for these events is defined as all inoculations, including any boosters.
Please be safe!