Below are step by step instructions for people who do not know their password:
1. Go to the home page of the website (wilmingtontrailclub.
2. Click on “Lost Password”. This is in blue type below the username and password.
3. On the next screen, click on “Lost your password?” on the next-to-bottom line. This turns blue when you hover on it before clicking
4. On the next screen, enter your e-mail address
5. Click on “Get Password”. This gives a message: “Check your email for the confirmation link.”
6. Look in your e-mail. There should be an e-mail from Wilmington Trail Club showing your username. Click on the link (in blue) at the bottom of the email. Check your spam folder if it does not appear within 15 minutes.
7. Clear the new password box and enter the password you want.
8. Click on “Reset Password”.
9. The next screen says “Your password has been reset.” Click on “Log in” (in blue right after the message.
10. On the next screen, type in your username (usernames were not transfered from the previous website. They are now: “firstname.lastname”) or e-mail address and your new password