Register  |  Login

WelcomeMinimize

Everyone is welcome to read the discussions here, both members and non-members; only members can post. To get started, either log in, or if this is your first time here, go ahead and Register.

User LoginMinimize

Register
Forgot Password ?

Forums
ForumsMinimize
HomeHomeHikingHikingGeneral Informa...General Informa...Travel advice France and Switzerland Travel advice France and Switzerland
Previous

Next
New Post
6/12/2018 12:10 PM

Hope that it's ok to post this thread here.

Anyhow, my wife and I will be spending 4 days in Fontainebleu, France and 4 days in Lausanne/Montreaux, Switzerland for vacation. I know there are many great hiking, biking, bouldering opportunities in both locations. I am looking to get some insight on any "must do's or must see" in both locations. 

I am usually out on Wednesdays hike (not the milers, but would suck it up for some good advice!) and also occasionally on Thursday's hike.

Please let me know if you have had travel experience in either regions. I would love to hear about your trip and your opinions on the hiking opportunities.

Mike Webb

Previous

Next
HomeHomeHikingHikingGeneral Informa...General Informa...Travel advice France and Switzerland Travel advice France and Switzerland