Register  |  Login

WelcomeMinimize

Everyone is welcome to read the discussions here, both members and non-members; only members can post. To get started, either log in, or if this is your first time here, go ahead and Register.

User LoginMinimize

Register
Forgot Password ?

Forums
ForumsMinimize
HomeHomeBackpackingBackpackingGeneralGeneralNEW FORUM FOR BACKPACKING NEWS/UPDATESNEW FORUM FOR BACKPACKING NEWS/UPDATES
Previous

Next
New Post
1/4/2017 10:46 AM

Welcome to the new forum for backpackers; all who are interested in keeping up-to-date, please check the box at the bottom right to receive email notifications of new postings.

New Post
1/10/2017 3:01 PM

Responding to notice of Planning and Social meeting as requested. Also left phone message today; perhaps this works better for you. Count me in. I'm looking forward to joining on hikes this year, and continuing on my mission to hike sections of the AT as well. Planning a section hike along the Skyline Drive in May with fellow newer WTC member Diane Mock; wondering if this is something the group would be interested in doing as well. I'm sure there will be loads of great ideas to discuss at the meeting. What can I bring to eat?

PS. I'm one of the 4 ladies that are members of WTC who will be hiking the Presidential Range with the AMC July 15-23 this summer.  

New Post
1/25/2017 4:16 PM

I'm looking forward to backpacking trips with the WTC this year, but I'm unable to attend the Feb. 21 meeting,   

I'm doing the 8-day AMC Presidential range hike this July . . .thanks to Arlene and Kristin for bringing it to my attention.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeBackpackingBackpackingGeneralGeneralNEW FORUM FOR BACKPACKING NEWS/UPDATESNEW FORUM FOR BACKPACKING NEWS/UPDATES