Register  |  Login

WelcomeMinimize

Everyone is welcome to read the discussions here, both members and non-members; only members can post. To get started, either log in, or if this is your first time here, go ahead and Register.

User LoginMinimize

Register
Forgot Password ?

Forums
ForumsMinimize
HomeHomePaddlingPaddlingActivismActivismPaddling board positionPaddling board position
Previous

Next
New Post
9/5/2016 8:24 PM

Hello there, The Paddling board has an open position. As I am taking on the paddling board chair. I need someone to take over my old job as New White Water Membership Liason. This is an important but simple position. The postion requires that you send out blasts to members that have completed training in the past year or two. This is to encourage them to join us on trips especially if the trips posted on the forum would be suitable for them and there is sufficient safety present. If you would like to keep new paddlers active this is a great way to help out WTC paddlers. Let me know if you or someone else is interested. Paul Nicholson parkiepaul@gmail.com

Previous

Next
HomeHomePaddlingPaddlingActivismActivismPaddling board positionPaddling board position